Monday, July 20, 2009

The only person whom you can trust is yourself.

Seems like blogger is having a problem with creating a new post and thus I was unable to upload a photo as usual. I've many things right now in my mind, and it just came in a day. Sigh, who should I really turn in to?
I admit that I trust no one completely but myself, but it's not that I don't trust others. Some incidents just caused me to lose my trusts toward others, including my family. Sometimes, I just don't feel like talking to anyone because I don't want to break down. I know I will break down one day just because of ".......", they're important to me. Everyone is leaving me and there seems no one will be there anymore.
Throw me like a rubbish and pick me up like your puppy, isn't that your way of treating me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home