Friday, July 17, 2009

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein

Ting Ting and I.

Lost to Unity and Zhong Hua, will not be able to qualify for the next round. Next match with Duman High and it will determine who got 3rd or 4th in our group. Hopefully we will be able to beat Dunman High. Flunked for Chinese's spelling today, retaking it this coming Monday and I want to study hard for it. I'm very disappointed with myself because I promised that I will study hard but I didn't, when will I change to be better? I'm going to refrain myself from speaking vulgarities and please slap me hard if I said. Bye.

I know that you will ignore me once she's back and I will be ignored again. But that's good because I will be able to focus more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home