Friday, July 10, 2009

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Sandra J. Dykes

Back here to post after not using the computer that often for 4 days. Sigh, today is a Friday which means that 2 days of no schooling which I hate it because I love schooling, but it also mean that I will be able to sleep longer and no waking up that early which tires me much. Yes, I'm indeed being crazy over Michael Jackson for these few days and I'm getting bored already. Schooling is not as interesting as the first week of Semester 2 and I don't even know where the problem lies at, but I simply love when it comes to History lesson. Will be catching a movie 'The Haunting in Connecticut' with classmates, hope that they will be able to make it. Shall stop here, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home