Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The art of love... is largely the art of persistence. ~Albert Ellis

Saturday, 11 July, 2009
Met Yu Zhen at Toa Payoh, slacked around before leaving to SBC to support our T-Net seniors for their match with Kai Xuan (is it spelled correctly?). Lost to them. ): After the match, there's a briefing before we gave Pei Wen a surprise, her birthday was yesterday but we celebrated earlier for her, it's a tiramisu cake. Si Ying brought for her, yummy. After eating the cake and there's some leftovers, cake smashing started. Luckily I wasn't that badly smashed as compared to the others, and some didn't get smashed at all, how lucky there were. I had the coffee smell on that night after the smashing. Cousin's house aftermath, with Cousin Kenny driving me from Aljunied.

Pictures taken after the briefing :

Photobucket
Birthday girl, Pei Wen

From left to right: Wei Qi, Pei Wen, Clara

Group photo taken, our Under 19.

Today
Art teacher is good because she didn't scold some of us for not doing art, she's being kind, better than Ms Lim. Didn't went for recess, didn't feel like it and I prefer to be in class. Literature sucks totally, I went to sit behind cause I had the sudden urge at that moment. Surprisingly, the teacher flared up for making so much noise and she scold me for throwing bits of papers, !@$%$#@^$%&. I don't like her. PWE: Benedict and I was in the same group for PWE, the both of us didn't do our tasks given and Mr Koh nagged at us. He's the basketball teacher, then said about the teamwork and all those, but he's being kind for allowing us to present it during the next PWE lesson. I like the teachers for Semester 2, much better than some in Semester 1. Training in the afternoon, congrats to Jue Qi and Yuen Ting for making into the first team. Jue Qi said that she will be helping me for my PWE, I love her to the max. I can't find the answers for it, she's being very kind today. I want to attend tomorrow's History lesson, I love History to the max. Hope that everyday will be a fine day. Pictures taken during recess will be uploaded one by one, so continue to read on and remember to tag! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home